domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

Homework




Verb ´TO BE´





A - Complete the sentences using the correct verbs:
  • Who __________ the people in the photograph?
  • These _____________ my aunt, my cousin and my brother.
  • My brother ____________ Patrick.
  • What ___________ your aunt’s name?
  • Her name _____________ Mary.
  • And what _____________ your cousin’s name?
  • Her name _____________ Sarah.
  • How old ___________ your cousin?


  • She ___________ younger than me. She ___________ six years old.
  • Look! You ______________ (not) in this photo.
  • No, I ___________ (not). I ____________ the person with the camera.
  • It __________ a very good photo.
  • Thanks. My camera _____________ very good.
  • Where ____________ they in this photo?
  • They ____________ at the camping site.
B – Complete with the verb «to be» in the present :
  • What is ____________ your address?
  • _______ You English?. Yes, I ______. My brother and I _______ from England.
  • ________ Sue and Victoria from the U.S.A.? No, they _____ (not).
  • ________ at school? Yes, they __________.
  • Sue ________ a good student.
  • Mrs. O’Connel (our teacher) ____________ a nice person.
  • These new students ____________ (not) from Ireland. They ______ from Wales.
C – Complete with the verb to be in the present
1. My brother / not be / at school today.

2. Be / Patrick / home?

3. What / be / his occupation?

4. He / be / a student.

5. How tall / be / he?

6. My friend and I / be / good students.

7. These girls / not be / French.

8.-What nationality / be / they?

D – Complete with the  to be FORMS  in the Present Progressive/ Continuous  Tense
  1. This girl / not  / read / some books.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
  1.  My sisters /talk / in class.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  1. Miss Taylor and Miss Black  / not  / explain/ lessons.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
  1.  My friend Robert  /run / in the park.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

E – Complete with  ING forms
  1. ING : visit,  go  , speak  ,  print
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
  1. ING : rub,  run ,  plan ,  get
           ……………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  1. ING : write,  live, close,  leave,
………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
  1. ING : pay,  play, cry,  study,
………………………………………………………………………………………………………..






Mrs. América M. de Andrade


1 comentario:

  1. www.ompersonal.com.ar
    Click in this link and practice Engish too.

    ResponderEliminar